My Ex and I
Early this year, I met a lady who got married 3 years ago after ending a 7 years relationship with an EX. According to her, she got married to her husband because age was no longer on her side, and she needed to prove to her EX that she's married also, because the EX got married immediately after the break up.
"Sir, please, help me I'm still in love with my Ex" I'm married, and my EX is also Married" she muttered.
She was helped and liberated from whatever she felt for her EX.
I know of a lady in a serious relationship, yet she was hanging out with her EX, constantly in touch with them.
I know of a Married man still sleeping with his Ex, even though the Ex is also a married woman.
Have seen cases where people are romancing their EX via social media platforms despite being in another committed relationship.
I have seen serious relationships leading to marriage ruined because the lady is still romancing her EX.
Hear this:
Don't date anyone who's still loving his/her EX, and break up immediately you discover. If you're still hanging out with your EX, please, face your EX and don't bring anyone into your life to waste their time.
Your Ex shouldn't be a FRIEND and he/she shouldn't be an ENEMY. It's easier to move from friendship to being lover but difficult to move from lovers to being friends without 'benefits'.
If you're in a relationship and you're still romancing your EX, you're the enemy of your marital life. You cannot go far maritally.
Break up should be break up completely. Don't be in another relationship or married and still enjoying the company of your EX.
If you cannot forget your EX, you cannot see your 'NEXT'.
Post a Comment