“Nobody has the right to harass anyone seen around me” – Ubi Franklin reacts to baby mama and alleged girlfriend clash
In his words:
“VERY IMPORTANT.
A man’s heart should never be caged and the ability to Love shouldn’t be a question of ridicule
I have loving children and great mothers, with whom I share co-parenting responsibilities with either financially or physically (my kids being in my care physically)where possible.
I have every right to put a call across to all the mothers of my kids to be sure they are fine and possible opportunity to see my kids.
I cannot basically reach a 2year old without the assistance of her mum, and for months it has been impossible.
I have a right of association as a single person. Nobody has a right or have been given such leverage to harass anyone seen around me.
I will urge everyone to respect my relationship decisions and avoid any negative discourse that does little to add positive energy for all involved.”
See the post below;
Post a Comment