Buja socials celebrates Jaja in grand style (Photos)


Jamilu Abdulmalik Abu, popularly known as Jaja, founder of Abuja Socials group. The group has shared a lovely photos of the founder on their Instagram page, as he celebrates his birthday.

Sharing the lovely photos, the group appreciate him for all he has done as the founder.

In words:
 
"We all hope that you have a great birthday. Happy birthday, Admin!!!! We love and appreciate you🎂🎂🎂🥂"

See post below:


And below are some of the Admins and members wishes for him:

@Ultimate wrote: JAJA is one of the kindest people I’ve ever been lucky enough to know.

He's a great listener that would do anything for the people he care about.

His strength inspires me and many other people 

He's a selfless leader that loves bringing people together in one accord 
He have the best laugh which is very contagious, A funny man I must say 

He'll  always be one of my very favorite person 

I wish him All the good things in life because he deserves it.
❤️&💡

@ Hopelle wrote: Jaja my guy, I am so thankful for how far U have come and how God has blessed you.

You have the kindest of heart and ur loyalty to ur close pals is unmatched.

May this new age bring forth blessings and may ur secret prayers be answered.

Much love ❤️

@Queen wrote: Happy birthday to who has always been there for me as a friend and protected me like a brother. You are truly a gem!

You are a true friend, and you are also a great man. And I thank God for bringing us together.

May all your dreams come true and may you prosper in life. Have a blast🥳

@Slimbullet wrote: Jaja is a very very very nice person 
He puts others first before himself (selfless)

He is caring,annoying (sweet annoying sha)Jovial and above all he respect people’s decisions.

He his a brother,a friend and father figure 🥰

Jamilu!!!!! Here is a wish for your birthday. May you receive whatever you ask for, may you find whatever you seek, just know the best is yet to come. Cheers to many more years🥂🥂🥂🥂

@Mr.Success wrote: Happy birthday Jaja of Opobo,
I wish you many more amazing years ahead.
Keep winning🥂🎂

1 comment: